Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beauty Blender Dupe

Happy Hump-Day!

Today I am wanting to share with you all my tried, tested and loved beauty blender dupe. During the week I tend to reach for my pot of Revlon Colorstay Whipped however my brush or fingers just weren't cutting the application side of things and I was constantly left feeling like I was wasting way too much product. 

I don't really like the usual sponge application for any foundation however I had heard a lot of hype about the beauty blender from fellow bloggers, but let's be honest is extremely high in price for a sponge. Browsing the isles of my local drug store I came across the Natio Complexion Perfection sponge for a fraction of the price I figured I would give it a whirl as it presents similar shapes on the sponge for blending.


The very tip of the sponge is perfect for getting into tight crevices like under the eyes and around the nose to ensure no creasing occurs. I like to use the slight indent of the middle of the sponge to blend out any lines around my jaw line. I like to wash my sponge after every use to ensure I get the longest possible use and don't apply bacteria and old foundation back to my face. After use I will just pop a bit of my makeup brush cleaner onto the sponge, pop it under warm water and give it a scrub, after i sit it on the bench and it dries out for my next evening or morning use. 


Foundation applied with complexion perfection sponge
 no photo finish primer or powder 
You can pick up one of these sponges at your local price line, giant chemist or discount pharmacy that stocks Natio. You can also purchase online here! 


The speed this little sponge allows me to blend my foundation in and onto my face is an honest life saver of a morning. Let me know if any of you guys have tried this sponge and leave your thoughts below in the comments. 

Jacqueline xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment