Monday, July 14, 2014

Thailand Travel Diary #1

Hi there pretty little loves,

I have been a little M.I.A as I am currently lapping up the summer weather in Thailand. We started off our adventure in Patong, Phuket checking into The Kee Resort and Spa which is so central to everything in the heart of the hustle and bustle and is an extremely nice resort. The days flew by walking the streets, bartering for my goodies, eating many different types of food, bathing in the sun and trying every cocktail on the menu (the chi chi is my all time fave 🍹). Unfortunately during our stay here I got struck down by food poisoning so we couldn't get out on the James Bond island tour we booked and the weather was too bad and seas too rough to venture out to Phi Phi island. 

I still find myself very grounded and lucky that I got to experience my first little piece of Asia here and am dreading this trip finishing. Enjoy some of my snaps below from Phuket xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment