Thursday, December 13, 2012

Eating Out

Restaurant Review

 

Today I lunched at the magnificent Chill on Tedder Avenue, treating myself to the most delicious lunch by head chef Daran Glasgow. The small Restaurant in walking distance to the beautiful beach in Main Beach on the Gold Coast Australia is really a relaxing, chic atmosphere, the dining area is decked out in minimal decor with beautiful French looking windows. 
This little treasure has been featured in the 2012 Food Guide and really is worth checking out if you're in the area, being awarded One Chefs hat. 
Anyway, lets get into the good stuff here is what I chowed down on! 

Entree: Seared Queensland Scallops with angel hair pasta, smoked yarra tomato beurre blanc and smoked tomato salsa

 
Main: White Pyrenees Rump Lamb - Sous-vide lamb shoulder encrusted with pistachio, creamy garlic mash, wilted english spinach oven-roasted truss tomatoes with pan juices 





Desert: Deconstructed Banoffee Pie




If someone asked what my favourite dish was I honestly don't think I could tell you, I loved them all Sooo much! I enjoy treating myself and eating out every now and then and will definitely be coming back here again. 
If you are on a budget Chill is rather reasonably priced also!! 

If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the box below, I hope you all enjoyed this post!! 

Love, Jacqueline xx 

  

7 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!! Banoffee pie is my fave but the main looks delicious too Xx

    www.rachel-michelle25.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it looks delicious! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious; thank you for sharing.

    Great blog; following you on GFC.

    XOXO

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! The lamb looks insane!!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look amazing!

    Happy New Year! If you get a sec, checkout my latest post 'Ostrich feather shirt: from day to night'. I would love to hear what you think.

    XO
    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Sofia that is the cutest skirt! I personally love the look with the white blouse and red lip best. Thankyou for following my blog.

      - Jacqueline xx

      Delete
  6. Wow, all those dishes made me drool! I pretty much LOVE everything... scallops, angel hair pasta, lamb, banoffee pie... haha!!

    You should do more restaurant reviews! I love these! :) xx

    exoddinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete