Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cocktails & Red Lips

TGIF - Friday night was spent sipping vodka sodas and cocktails with a group of girlfriends at the chick' est lounge bar on the Gold Coast, Stingray. 
Here is what I wore 






 The skirt (which I have shown you all before) is a beautiful little once off which came in two colours, fortunately for me I own both of those.
The shoes are plain black wedges by Betts which are honestly the most comfortable I own despite the height! I know you can't buy these in stores any longer. 
The Cuff Is from Diva. 
The Bodysuit Is by Shakuhachi and as pictured below also comes in black.




On my face! 

I wore my normal Estee Lauder liquid Double Wear with a powder veil, peachy blush with a natural looking eye shadow combo and winged liner, I also wore eye lashes and I use the Manicare brand which are a really good affordable lash.
I sported a bold lip: Napoleon Perdis Devine goddess range in Calypso which I find brings out a pink tone also. 




Tip: Before I go out I always apply a coat of Sugar Baby, this is a good quick fix if you haven't had time to get a tan before heading out on the town and you want a nice glow. 




I love doing 'what I wore' posts, I hope you love them too.
 Please leave me a comment below if you have any questions and don't forget to subscribe. 

- Jacqueline xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love your outfit!! And your lipstick totally ties your whole look together - love it! xx

    http://www.exoddinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sugar baby! Best stuff. Love the outfit too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing!! Have you tried the gradual tanning moisturizer? It is really good for a cheaper alternative x

      Delete