Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Holidays!





So for once I am finally prepared for the Holidays!! I have gotten a head start on my gift shopping and my favorite part.. wrapping all of the gifts. I adore walking through the shopping centers listening to all of the Christmas carols and browsing through the beautifully merchandised displays. The Chanel counters are by far my favorite. I have pictured one of the stunning snow globes above. 

I am lucky enough to get two weeks off work over Christmas this year, I am always one to work through the holidays and this will be my first year I will get to relax and spend some quality time with my Boyfriend and Family. 

I want to know what is on your wish list this year!! 

Happy holidays and I hope you're all prepared for a wonderful month.

- Jacqueline xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment