Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liebster Award




The gorgeous Karina from Mademoiselle on the metro has nominated me for a Liebster Award.

Here are the rules: 

1. 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answers to the 11 questions the person who nominated you has provided.
3. Provide new questions for bloggers you nominate the award to.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate the award, and link their blogs.
5. Contact each blogger via whatever network you like and let them know you have nominated them.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.


First, eleven facts about me: 

1. I have naturally blond hair, light blond! But prefer my hair darker. 

2. I am only 154cm (short i know) but have learned to embrace my height. 

3. I moved around Australia quite a bit growing up, however I am now based on the Gold Coast and have lived here for eight years now. I think it is one of the most naturally beautiful places to live.

4. This year I have returned to study with Griffith University and started a new Degree - I am taking a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Contemporary Marketing and Chinese Business. I hope to apply for a scholarship in the next year. It is no secret that I changed my mind multiple times when choosing my career path but am confident in what I have chosen and am truly passionate about it. 

5. I must admit I am a bit of a health nut, however I was over weight throughout my teenage years, my turning point was about two years ago when I decided to support a friend and join a 12 week challenge with her. This is how I began to learn about nutrition and exercise,  since then I have not looked back. I enjoy creating new clean recipes, doing further research on nutrition, and for me nothing feels better then a great work out to get the good endorphins pumping around my body. 

6. I was single for most of my life, until about a year and a half ago when I met my prince charming. He is my best friend and I am so thankful for meeting him - I really do believe that once you stop looking for 'the one' he comes along! 

7. I enjoy using positive affirmations morning and night to keep my inner self humble. I find this also helps to keep me happy and constantly striving to reach my goals. 

8. I enjoy planning things out in full and making lists. 

9. I am currently planning a trip through Europe with my man, this will be my first adult overseas holiday!

10. Even though I am in my twenties i don't really like going out and drinking, I am more of a home body and would rather spend my money on other things (drinking in Australia is expensive). Don't get me wrong I will still enjoy a social drink but it is only occasionally. 

11. Oh, and I am a shopping addict! If i didn't have someone to keep me and my bank account grounded I would spend my entire weekly pay check on pretty things. 

Here are the answer to Karina's questions:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
 Okayyyy, out comes the list of places!! The ENTIRETY of Europe (I don't want to miss a thing!), Whistler, California, NYC, San Fran, Mexico, Hawaii, Africa, Japan, Vietnam, and China - this will do for now. haha
2. What is your favorite time of day? 
 Probably when I first wake up as this usually consists of a work out or watching the morning news with my coffee and breakfast!
3. What is your favorite holiday? 
 I would have to say a relaxing one, preferably where there is a pool and i get to wear a beautiful big floppy hat and cute bathers. But also central enough to some history and sights to explore.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
 Wow, this is a tough one! I obviously want to do something with my degree but the main reason I chose to do a Business degree is so that I wasn't limited to what I can do in the big wide world of wonder! When I graduate I plan to work in marketing and the rest is a mystery.
5. How do you like to spend your weekend?
How i LIKE to spend my weekends and how I actually spend them are complete different things! I like the mystery of surprise, good food, some exercise, a sleep in and to get out of the house.  
6. Coffee or tea? 
Coffee in the morning, herbal teas throughout the day and night. 
7. Why did you start blogging? 
 I became infatuated with Alex from HRH Collection's blog and then thought you know what I love writing and photographs so why not collaborate one of my own.
8. What is your favorite way to personalize an outfit? 
 I like to accessorize and generally add one statement piece to every outfit.
9. Which spring/summer trend are you most looking forward to?
 Well here Summer has just finished so I will fill you in on the trends I love for Autumn, Winter! Leather, Peplums and cute jeans.
10. Which is your favorite room in your house? 
My bedroom, this is where I feel most at peace. I am actually blogging from my bedroom right now!
11. How would you spend the perfect day off?

The perfect day off would consist of some sunshine, an Acai bowl for brekky (AHHHmazing!) and reading a good book or watching a good film with my lover. 

My eleven questions for bloggers I have nominated: 
1. Where have you traveled? 
2. What is your favorite flower? 
3. What is your favorite pass time? 
4. Your favorite perfume is? 
5. Are you a student? If so what are you studying? 
6. Do you have a passion for anything in particular? And if so what? 
7. What is on your bucket list? 
8. Why did you start blogging? 
9. What is your dream holiday destination? 
10. Winter or Summer? 
11. What is your favorite food? 

 And the bloggers I've nominated: 

1. Kat from Glamour Creations
2. Adele from Adele Maree
3. Rachel from Rachel Michelle
5. Renee from Miss Renaaye
6. Jasmine from Curlicue

I know I am supposed to nominate eleven but I really just wanted to share my favorite blogs with you and unfortunately there isn't eleven of them that i follow!! Also I am sorry If i have forgotten anyone! I am actually home sick with a spider bite today.. ugh still haven't come to terms with one of those disgusting things crawling on me!! 

- Jacqueline xx
  

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks so much for nominating me!!! Cant wait to do it! Hope your feeling better xxxxxx kat

    ReplyDelete