Friday, July 18, 2014

Mani + Pedi

To say I have been taking advantage of the Thai exchange rate and super cheap mani and pedi's would be an understatement. At home I generally only treat myself to a professional mani and pedi a couple of times a year as for me this is a luxury. I generally would purchase new polishes and do a DIY at home as money seems to go further that way. 

I wanted to share with you all the current state of my nails.


How sweet is this purple colour definitely summer and spring appropriate! I will be hunting down a similar colour to this when I'm home and I'm sure it will be a staple.


On the other hand my toes remind me of my recent post Essie rock the boat. This colour is still my favourite. What are your staple nail polishes? 

Jacqueline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment