Thursday, November 15, 2012

OOTD

OOTD Thursday! 

 





  

I wanted to share with you all my outfit of the day,  I  didn't do anything too out of the norm today; It was just a normal Thursday at the office. I do work in a corporate office but like to change up my style and outfits quite alot. 

Today I wore a black cape Lollita top which is longer at the back with cool cut out parts that aren't too revealing but show enough to be flattering over the shoulder and back region, with a beautiful Mika and Gala knitted skirt (a very different piece for my wardrobe) styled with some dark black stockings to help fight the cold air conditioning and a pair of plain black flats I picked up from Target, which may I add are much more comfortable to walk around the office in rather then heels!  

I wore one of my favorite gold chains from Collete, I really like the length of this piece and it has proven not to wear like other chains I have purchased, and I do really recommend adding a few of these to your selection if you don't have the funds to get the more up market chains. 
Some little scull earrings and my normal Pandora bracelet & Guess watch in Gold. 

The main Attraction being my gorgeous Nine West handbag. I have had this handbag for a little over a year now and yes It does have a little bit of wear and tear but I really cannot let it go just yet. I love the dynamics of the colours, the amount of zipper pockets without making it look too over done and also the shoulder strap option and the smaller handled option. 
For those of you that have had the honour of owning a handbag with a shoulder strap really will know what I'm talking about when I say Luxury

I hope you all like what I wore today, If you have any questions about the pieces I am wearing please feel free to leave a comment in the box below and I will answer your questions as best I can. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Much Love

- Jacqueline xx
  

3 comments:

  1. i want the top and that skirttttt :D argh i need some shopping time badly… I'm thinking robina or pac fair trip sunday :D:D:D:D

    http://rachel-michelle25.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the cutout details at your shoulders. So interesting and different! xx

    http://www.exoddinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete