Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Best Easter Long Weekend



I FOUND THE EASTER BUNNY! 

No really.. This morning I woke up and went about my usual routine of a morning at home, coffee, laze around and then potter about the house. As I was getting ready to road trip it to the in-law's my Fiance Joe created an Easter egg hunt for me. Let me start by saying, I really suck at Easter egg hunts. I have totally lost my touch! It took me about an hour to find eight eggs planted around the house with the help of our perfect little bunny Hazelnut (she did get back at me for the above photo opp by stealing on of my eggs). I will definitely be practicing so I am prepared for an epic hunt next year. 

We spent the day at Joe's parent's house, watching movies, eating roast and an extremely competitive game of Monopoly. This past long weekend has been so nice just getting to spend time with h2b away from the hustle and bustle of life. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday, now I am heading back to the couch to finish getting chocolate wasted. Leave me a comment below with what you guys did today and how you like to celebrate over the Easter long weekend!

Jacqueline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment