Monday, October 22, 2012

My First Post!

October Twenty - Second 

My First Post!

 

I have been contemplating creating a blog for a while now, I must admit I do enjoy reading other people's blogs however wasn't too sure if it really was for me. 
It wasn't until I really came to terms with the fact that I do really enjoy fashion, styling, writing and cosmetics among other things - lets just face it we all love the superficial things in life sometimes so why not share our own obsessions!! 

A little about me - I am a Commerce Student working full time and loved by the most amazing and supportive man I could ever ask for. 
Based out of the Gold Coast, Australia; in my free time I enjoy soaking up the sun with a good book or dreaming about my next adventure.

I shall endeavor for my next post very soon, but for now I will love you and leave you with a little Halloween inspiration 

- Jacqueline 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment