Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Pretty Little Jewels

Hi Girls,

Today I wanted to share with you a review on my favourite European purchase, my Swarovski jewels. Mid August I was strolling the streets of the town square in Krakow, Poland, the most impressive square I have ever been too and something sparkly caught my eye in the window at Swarovski. Now previous to this I had never purchased from Swarovski as I am a big believer in the whole 'diamonds are a girls best friend' thing and really prefer quality over quantity. While browsing the store I kept being drawn back to these beautiful earrings I caught a glimpse of in the window. 



Needless to say I took the plunge and I couldn't be happier. The quality of them is great, I'm constantly getting compliments on them and Swarovski provide an international warranty on them, which includes replacement of any crystals if they were to fall out. For any girls out there who have thought about their beautiful pieces but are too scared to take the plunge as I was you will be impressed as I was. I am already contemplating my next purchase! You can purchase these earrings here 



Jacqueline xx 




5 comments: