Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Perfect Spring to Summer Piece

A perfect Spring to Summer Piece 

 

I wanted to share with you all my current most loved purchase! I have been wanting to purchase this piece for the past... I don't know how long.. Forever! And finally It came on sale and ended up being a total steal, I believe it was from the first collection and I managed to save quite a lot of money on it. 
Okay... so here it is!! 
The Estelle 

This gorgeous piece is Australian designed and made by White Sands Swimwear, it is the most luxurious swimmer material I have ever had the liberty of getting my hands on. 

Not only did i buy this piece to laze around on the beach in I think it will double great coming into Summer Festival Season. 

I have styled this particular piece with my favorite pair of Mink Pink high wasted shorts 


And.... 
Some pieces of my own pictured here. 


I really love making my own designs, wearing them and seeing them on other people, for Summer nights and Festival Shenanigans I have been known to be someone who layers these cute pieces however as the Estelle Swim piece has the detailed belt attached I think this outfit is in need of only some extra small details. 

You will be more then likely seeing me In this styled number as we are fast approaching some of my favorite Summer Festivals! 


I hope everyone has a great weekend and I am so happy I have finally been able to introduce you all to some of my own designs. 

Lots of Love,

- Jacqueline xx


No comments:

Post a Comment